Executive Leadership Team
The executive leadership team at Aging True collectively has more than 70 years experience in working with and serving seniors in our community.
Teresa K. Barton, CEO
Teresa Barton has served in leadership positions with Aging True for nearly 30 years, and as its CEO since 2007. She serves as board member and past president of the Florida Association of Service Providers, is a board member of Florida Council on Aging, and is a member, former board member and past-president of the Florida State Guardianship Association. Teresa also is past-president of the Community Care for the Elderly Coalition of Florida. In addition to helping care for seniors in the community, Teresa is certified as a registered guardian by the National Guardian Foundation. Teresa earned her MBA from Jacksonville University.
Lee Wilson, Chief Financial Officer
Lee Wilson joined Aging True in January 2016 and formally assumed the role of agency CFO when Mike Ware retired in June 2016. Previously in his career, Lee held long-term positions as the CFO of Family Support Services of North Florida, and Controller/Accounting Administrator of First Baptist Church of Jacksonville. His background includes significant experience in governmental and not-for-profit auditing and accounting. Lee earned his MBA from UNF in 1985, and is a Certified Public Accountant in Florida since 1991.
- Nicole Kirkpatrick, Director of Care Services
- Samuel Hall, Director of Human Resources
- Julie Warner, Clinical Director, Aging True Home Health
- Claudio Ventura, LCSW, Director of Mental Wellness
- Tammy Horn, Director of Home Health Services
- Tourea Robinson, Director of Senior Services for Clay County
- Lori McMullin, APR, Director of Development
- Mike Hollingshead, Director of IT Services
- Deborah Holman, Executive Assistant to Teresa K. Barton