The Service Coordinator will oversee the development and implementation of the Florida Self-Directed Care program. The Coordinator is responsible for providing management, oversight and supervision to all Life Coaches in the Self-Directed Care Program. The Coordinator is accountable for ensuring that each Life Coach is performing the numerous required tasks, and ensuring the accuracy, quality and timeliness of required reports. The Coordinator is also responsible for guaranteeing that empowerment of the Participant is met through high service quality and customer service orientation. The Coordinator must possess cultural sensitivity and be aware of the critical factor that culture can play in the recovery of mental illness. The Coordinator will need to understand and follow a recovery model. The Coordinator must be dedicated to their responsibilities and passionate about helping diverse persons in need of their assistance as they participate in our programs.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- A Bachelor’s degree in a behavioral field of study.
- A Master’s degree in a behavioral field of study, possession of Florida licensure as a mental health professional (i.e. LCSW, LMFT, LMHC, Clinical Psychologist, MD); preferred
- A minimum of five (5) years of professional experience in mental health, social work, counseling, or a behavioral health field.
- A minimum of three (3) years of professional experience in working in recovery program and/or peer specialist program.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent verbal and writing communication skills
- Computer literate.
- Ability to handle multiple projects at one time.
- Manage multiple relationships between community, Advisory Council, LSF Health systems, and participants.
- Recruit and attain an adequate number of qualified, experienced Life Coaches to provide choice to the Participants.
- Responsible for providing oversight and supervision to Life Coaches.
- Ensure that Life Coaches participate in training events.
- Ensure that Life Coaches provide new Participant orientation and education within fifteen (15) days of enrollment.
Working Conditions/Physical Requirements:
- Business hours are Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m.-5:30 p.m.
- This position is a salaried exempt position. And due to circumstances that may arise, hours beyond the standard schedule are frequently required.
- Job will be transient and employee must hold a valid driver’s license and vehicle insurance.
- The person in this position will move about inside the office to access file cabinets and office machinery, etc.
- Operate a computer and other office machinery such as a calculator, copy machine, and computer printer.
Anyone with these skills who is interested in a challenging and highly rewarding work experience where every day provides an opportunity for growth is encouraged to submit a resume to email@example.com and reference in the title of the email, Job Title: Self-Directed Care Service Coordinator and Job code SDC0518
AGING TRUE IS AN AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER
AGING TRUE IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
AGING TRUE IS A DRUG FREE WORKPLACE