Come join the Aging True family! Aging True is looking for qualified Physical Therapy Assistants to work in our Home Health Department. Ability to work in Clay County is a huge plus (Orange Park/Middleburg/Green Cove Springs)
All of these PRN positions will be instrumental in comprehensive planning, coordinating and documenting care for patients as prescribed by a physician in compliance with applicable laws, regulations and standards.
- Graduate of two year college level program approved by the American Physical Therapy Association with current State of Florida licensure.
- Must have a current CPR card, health certificate/physical examination and TB testing results.
- Previous Home Health experience preferred.
- Must have computer and software skills for use of electronic documentation.
- Must possess strong written and oral communication skills.
- Must be able to commit time for on boarding and orientation process (8-10 hours).
- Must be able to commit to a minimum number of client visits per week/month.
- Must be willing to use personal vehicle for organizational travel, and must have a valid Florida driver’s license, clean driving history and automobile insurance.
- Must successfully complete a Level II criminal background and drug screening.
- Provides skilled physical therapy interventions within the therapy scope of practice, then standard of care and as ordered on the plan of care and in compliance with physicians orders.
- Documents skilled care and/or services provided in compliance with federal and state laws and regulations.
- Participates in case conferences to discuss multidisciplinary team responsibilities, patient progress plans for continued care, etc.
- Communications with all members of the health care team, including physicians appropriately and in a timely manner.
- Notifies the physician and the RPT/Clinical Manager of any changes in the patients condition and the need to modify the plan of care.
Working Conditions/Physical Requirements:
- Business hours are Monday through Friday based on client needs. Weekends are on a rotation schedule.
- Due to circumstances that may arise, overtime may be required at times. In all cases, overtime must be pre-approved by your supervisor.
- The person in this position frequently communicates with clients who have inquiries or questions. Must be able to exchange accurate information in these situations.
- Must be able to lift 25 to 50 pounds.
- Frequently in client home settings.
Anyone interested in a rewarding position helping Seniors maintain independence within their home is encouraged to apply by submitting your resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the Subject Line “PTA 4.2021”.