Home Health – OT & COTA (PRN Positions Available)
What You Will Do:
As a home health occupational therapist or occupational therapy assistant, you will provide therapeutic treatment and care to patients in their home using a comprehensive and patient specific care plan, innovative solutions, and a preferred technology for point of care documentation. You will have the opportunity to spend quality time with the patient, in their own home, to promote their health and independence.
• Collaborate with physicians, patients and their families, nurses, therapists, social workers and other members of the patient care team to develop and implement a patient specific care and treatment plan
• Cooperatively utilize varied solutions to educate and promote the health and independence of the patient
• Assess, monitor, document and report progress of patient’s health and condition using required documents, reports and established timelines
• OT’s will provide supervision and evaluation of aides and occupational therapy assistants
• Current and unencumbered license to practice occupational therapy specific to the state the therapist is assigned to work.
• Successful completion of an occupational therapy or OTA program at a school that approved by the American Occupational Therapy Association or the Council on Medical Education and Hospitals of American Medical Association or the committee on Allied Health Education and Accreditation of the American Medical Association.
• Current CPR certification
• Valid Driver’s License and reliable transportation and agency required liability insurance to perform home visits
• One year of OT/COTA experience preferred. If less than 1 year experience then approval from regional clinical leaders required as well as appropriate mentoring and/or residency program established.
If you are interested in applying, please submit your resume for review.