Position: Office Manager-Home Health
Employment Status: Full-time
FLSA Status: Exempt (salaried)
The Office Manager will be instrumental in providing administrative and operational support to the Home Health Department. This individual will interact with staff from throughout the departments of both the Duval and Clay County offices of Aging True as well as patients, clinicians and vendors of our Home Health Department. They will also be responsible for completing weekly payroll and mileage reimbursements for our Clinicians.
- Bachelors degree preferred
- Previous experience in a medical office setting preferred
- Previous home health experience is a major plus
- Must have excellent written, organizational, and interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail and exceptional follow through
- Must be flexible and adaptable to rapid changes in the daily work environment
- Proficient with multiline telephones and general office equipment.
- Strong work ethic and mature demeanor; must be reliable in attendance and punctuality
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and have a high level of personal motivation
- Submit to AHCA background check and a drug screening.
- Provides general administrative support to the Clinical Director and Clinical Manager as well as the additional administrative staff within the department.
- Responsible for weekly payroll and mileage reimbursements for Clinical Staff
- Oversees the physician orders receipt and processing
- Provides a clearinghouse point for receiving and processing S:Fax within the HH Department
- Provides an essential role in scheduling meetings, posting reminders, maintaining correspondence for the Home Health Management team.
- Requires employee to handle employee issues quickly and satisfactorily according to company policies.
- Requires employee to assist in the administration of various human resources policies and procedures within the Home Health Department under the guidance of the corporate HR Department.
- Receives and screens telephone calls, reviews voice mail messages and if necessary makes proper referrals to other staff members and provides appropriate and timely responses.
- Receives mail and administers organizational correspondence on an as needed basis.
- Establishes and maintains record-keeping and filing systems in accordance with HR policies.
- Assists HR in the recruitment of Home Health positions.
- Job requires employee to participate in administrative staff meetings and attends other meetings as assigned.
- Other duties as assigned by the supervisor
Measurable Evaluation of Performance:
- Maintains efficient filing and communication skills to facilitate team work within the division.
- Maintains professional and discreet attitude relating to the confidential and sensitive information of the organization
- Maintains proper attendance according to company policies.
- Attends all required trainings
Working Conditions/Physical Requirements:
- General hours of operation are Monday through Friday; 8:30a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Due to circumstances that may arise, overtime maybe required at times. In all cases, overtime must be pre-approved by your supervisor.
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 25 pounds with minimal effort following required safety guidelines.
- Must be able to work in an office environment.
- Must be able to bend or stoop frequently at many intervals during the day.
- Must be able to twist and rotate 180 degrees during each day.
- Must be able to sit and work on the computer for at least 8 hours a day.
- Must be able to handle stress when confronted with emergency situations with which speed is essential.
Anyone with these skills that is interested in a challenging and highly rewarding work experience where every day provides an opportunity for growth is encouraged to submit their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title “HH Office Manager“.
AGING TRUE IS AN AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER
AGING TRUE IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
AGING TRUE IS A DRUG FREE WORKPLACE