The Office Manager will be instrumental in providing administrative and operational support to the Central Admin Department, HR and Payroll departments within the Clay County offices (Green Cove Springs). This individual will interact with staff from throughout the departments of both the Duval and Clay County offices of Aging True.
- Associate degree preferred
- This position is a full time pays $15 per hour with benefits.
- Previous experience in an office setting preferred
- Must have excellent written, organizational, and interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail and exceptional follow through
- Must be flexible and adaptable to rapid changes in the daily work environment
- Proficient with multiline telephones and general office equipment.
- Strong work ethic and mature demeanor; must be reliable in attendance and punctuality
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and have a high level of personal motivation
- Submit to DOEA background check and a drug screening.
- Provides general administrative support to the Director of Senior Services and others within the Central Admin Department.
- Provides an essential role in scheduling meetings, posting reminders, maintaining correspondence, etc.
- Provide support to general visitors
- Requires employee to handle employee issues quickly and satisfactorily according to company policies.
- Requires employee to assist in the administration of various human resources policies and procedures.
- Receives and screens telephone calls, reviews voice mail messages and if necessary makes proper referrals to other staff members and provides appropriate and timely responses
- Receives mail and administers organizational correspondence on an as needed basis.
- Establishes and maintains record-keeping and filing systems in accordance with HR policies.
- Assists HR in the recruitment of positions located in the Clay County offices.
- Job requires employee to participate in administrative staff meetings and attends other meetings as assigned.
- Other duties as assigned by the supervisor
Measurable Evaluation of Performance:
- Maintains efficient filing and communication skills to facilitate team work within the division.
- Maintains professional and discreet attitude relating to the confidential and sensitive information of the organization
- Maintains proper attendance according to company policies.
- Attends all required trainings
Working Conditions/Physical Requirements:
- General hours of operation are Monday through Friday; 8:30a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Due to circumstances that may arise, overtime maybe required at times. In all cases, overtime must be pre-approved by your supervisor.
- Must be able to see both near and far.
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 25 pounds with minimal effort following required safety guidelines.
- Must be able to tolerate changes in temperatures.
- Must be able to work in an office environment.
- Must be able to bend or stoop frequently at many intervals during the day.
- Must be able to twist and rotate 180 degrees during each day.
- Must be able to sit and work on the computer for at least 8 hours a day.
- Must be able to handle stress when confronted with emergency situations with which speed is essential.
- Will receive pre-service training and orientation on operational aspects of Aging True.
- Will attend in-service training as schedule permits.
Anyone with these skills that is interested in a challenging and highly rewarding work experience where every day provides an opportunity for growth is encouraged to submit their resume to email@example.com with the title “Office Manager“. The closing date for this position is April 3, 2019.
AGING TRUE IS AN AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER
AGING TRUE IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
AGING TRUE IS A DRUG FREE WORKPLACE