This position will direct and supervise the efficient operation of the multiple Nutrition programs, serving eligible clients and supervising program staff. The core responsibilities of this position are the Meals on Wheels Program, On-site Nutrition Program, Special Events Nutrition, Volunteer Site Coordination, Vehicle Fleet management and serves as the liaison to the community at large.
- 4 year degree or experience
- Valid Florida Drivers License
- Supervisory experience
- Successful completion of DOEA and DCF background checks and
- Pre-employment drug screening.
- Plan, organize and direct daily operations of all Nutrition Programs.
- Manage the daily operations of the Cathedral Café Nutrition Site.
- Manage the daily operations of Vehicle Fleet Maintenance and delivery staff.
- Ensure the compliance and appropriate expenditure of all Nutrition Contracts.
- Train, lead and guide personnel to insure that clients meet the eligibility requirements, and that accurate, confidential records are maintained on each individual as required by program and funding.
- Supervise all Nutrition Programs staff. Authorize leave for and schedule work responsibilities to ensure high quality customer service to clients.
- Oversee completion of incident reports involving program areas.
- Act as a representative of the agency with all other agencies and the public-at-large.
- Make regular reports to the Director of Operations and funders regarding progress of the assigned program.
- Compile monthly, quarterly, and special reports as required by funders (DOEA, AAA, City of Jacksonville, etc.)
- Assist with grant development and program feasibility studies for Aging True.
- Assist with fund development activities for Nutrition Programs.
Working Conditions/Physical Requirements:
- Business hours are Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
- Due to circumstances that may arise, additional hours maybe required at times.
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position 50% of the time.
- Requires sitting at a computer for up to eight hours a day.
- This position will occasionally (takes up to one-third of its time) to move about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc.
- Constantly operates a computer other office productivity machinery such as a calculator, copy machine, and computer printer.
- The person in this position frequently communicates with clients who have inquiries or questions. Must be able to exchange accurate information in these situations.
Anyone with these skills that is interested in a challenging and highly rewarding work experience where every day provides an opportunity for growth is encouraged to email a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference in the title of the email, Job Title: Nutrition Programs Director Job code #NPDIR0221 closing date March 28, 2021.
AGING TRUE IS AN AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER
AGING TRUE IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
AGING TRUE IS A DRUG FREE WORKPLACE