Summary: This full time position is responsible for courteous, safe and timely delivery of all food and supplies to nutrition sites and individual client homes as designated by daily routes within Duval and Clay County. This position will also assist with the routine cleaning and maintenance of the service vehicles. The candidate must successfully complete all pre-hire screenings, including a Level II criminal background screen and drug screen. The pay rate for this FT position starts at $9.00/hr and increases to $10.00/hr at the end of 90 days.
- Must be a minimum of 21 years of age.
- Previous food service delivery experience preferred.
- Must have and maintain valid driver’s license in the State of Florida.
- Must have a current Motor Vehicle Record with no more than two (2) moving violations and no more than two (2) at fault accidents within the past three (3) years. No DUIs or DWIs reported within the last five (5) years.
- Knowledge of and experience in practicing proper safety standards in handling food and equipment.
- Must have proficient reading, writing and comprehension skills.
- Must communicate and relate well with the elderly.
- State Food Handlers permit and CPR certifications preferred.
- Pack, load and deliver food and supplies according to daily route instructions.
- Verify all required equipment is present and operational each day.
- Verify proper inventory of supplies and meal counts for daily assigned routes.
- Maintain the assigned company vehicle and equipment according to standards.
- Demonstrate safety, courtesy, and professionalism on all driving assignments.
- Prioritize and use effective multi-tasking and time-management skills.
- Inventory, document and report all undelivered items.
- Document and report any vehicle or maintenance issues to supervisor.
- Assist with routine cleaning and maintenance of service vehicles.
- Other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
Working Conditions/Physical Requirements:
- General hours of operations are Monday through Friday 7:00 a.m – 3:30 p.m. Must be able to work a flexible schedule within this time frame.
- Due to circumstances that may arise, overtime may be required at times. In all cases, overtime must be pre-approved by your supervisor.
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 pounds repeatedly with minimal effort following required safety guidelines.
- Requires pushing & pulling of fully loaded carts up and down loading dock/ramps.
- Requires entering and exiting vehicles that have high ground clearance.
- Must be able to climb stairs repeatedly throughout the day.
- Must be able to tolerate sudden and extreme changes in temperatures.
- Must be able to bend or stoop frequently at many intervals during the day and twist and rotate 180 degrees during each day.
- Must be able to reach short distances into carts to retrieve trays and supplies
Full Time Benefits Include:
-Accrue 10 Paid Vacation Days Per Year
-9 Paid Holidays
-Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance Options with Major Carriers
-401 (k) Option
-Tuition Reimbursement Program
If interested please email your resume to email@example.com with the title “MOWDriver”.
AGING TRUE IS AN AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER
AGING TRUE IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
AGING TRUE IS A DRUG FREE WORKPLACE