Aging True Home Health
Closing Date: On-going
Aging True’s Home Health Department is looking for the following: PRN RN’s, LPN’s, PT’s, SLP’s, OT’s, OTA’s, PTA’s and CNA’s.
All of these PRN positions will be instrumental in comprehensive planning, coordinating and documenting care for patients as prescribed by a physician in compliance with applicable laws, regulations and standards. Individuals will interact with staff from throughout the Foundation, elders and their loved ones, and service providers throughout the community.
Compensation for these PRN positions are dependent upon experience and education.
- Graduate of an accredited school of discipline with current State of Florida licensure.
- Must have a current CPR card, health certificate/physical examination and TB testing results.
- Previous Home Health experience preferred.
- Must have computer and software skills for use of electronic documentation.
- Must possess strong written and oral communication skills.
- Must be able to commit time for on boarding and orientation process (8-10 hours).
- Must be able to commit to a minimum number of client visits per week/month.
- Must be willing to use personal vehicle for organizational travel, and must have a valid Florida driver’s license, clean driving history and automobile insurance.
- Must successfully complete a Level II criminal background and drug screening.
General responsibilities include:
- Performs initial and ongoing patient assessments in response to patient’s needs and in accordance with physician orders.
- Initiates plan of care, re-evaluates and updates the plan as needed.
- Provides skilled services within the scope of practice.
- Documents skilled care and/or services provided in compliance with federal and state laws and regulations, and Agency policies and procedures.
- Participates in case conferences to discuss multidisciplinary team responsibilities, patient progress, plans for continued care, etc.
- Addresses and supports patient/family cultural practices, as long as such practices do not harm others or interfere with the planned course of medical therapy.
- Plans patient discharge appropriately; provides information about community resources to address patient ongoing needs.
- Knowledge of federal, state regulations and Agency’s policies and procedures regarding patient care.
- Notifies the physician, the Director of Nursing and other health care team members of any changes in the patient’s condition and the need to modify the plan of care.
- Other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
Working Conditions/Physical Requirements:
- Business hours are Monday through Friday based on client needs. Weekends are on a rotation schedule.
- Due to circumstances that may arise, overtime maybe required at times. In all cases, overtime must be pre-approved by your supervisor.
- The person in this position frequently communicates with clients who have inquiries or questions. Must be able to exchange accurate information in these situations.
- Must be able to lift 25 to 50 pounds.
- Frequently in client home settings.
Anyone with these skills that is interested in a challenging and highly rewarding work experience where every day provides an opportunity for growth is encouraged to submit a resume to email@example.com.