Home Health Nurse RN
Come join the Aging True family!
About Aging True:
Aging True provides a wide variety of important services to seniors and disabled adults in our community. Aging True is located in Jacksonville, FL.
We are looking for qualified Registered Nurses to join our Home Health Department.
1 Year Home Health experience preferred. Availability to work in Clay County is a plus.
The Registered Nurse will be instrumental in planning, coordinating and documenting care for patients in compliance with applicable laws, regulations and standards. This individual will interact with other agency staff, patients, caregivers, and service providers throughout the community.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing with a valid state of Florida licensure as a Registered Nurse.
- Must have current CPR, health certificate/physical examination and TB testing results.
- Must be willing to use personal vehicle for organizational travel, and have a valid driver’s license and proof of automobile insurance.
- Must possess strong written and oral communication skills and be proficient with a computer and email.
- Must successfully complete a Level II criminal background and drug screening.
- ·Knowledge of OASIS documentation preferred
General responsibilities of the Registered Nurse include:
- Performs initial and ongoing patient assessments in response to patients needs and in accordance with the physician’s orders.
- Initiates a written plan of care, re-evaluates and updates the plan as necessary
- Provides skilled nursing care within the nursing scope of practice
- Documents skilled care and services provided compliance with federal and state laws and regulations, and Agency polices and procedures
- promotes and proves patient/family/caregiver education using various verbal and written communication techniques that take into account the patients culture ethnic and/or personal needs or preferences.
- Supervises the LPN, Home health Aides, Homemakers, and Companion in the required time frames.
- Plans patient discharge appropriately; provides information about community resources to address patient ongoing needs.
- Communicates with all members of the health care team including physicians in a timely manner.
- Attends Agency meetings and in services programs as required.
- Maintains confidentiality of patient and Agency information at all times.
Anyone interested in this PRN position is encouraged to apply via Ziprecruiter or send an email with your resume attached to firstname.lastname@example.org. Place “PRN RN” in the Subject Line of the email.