Well Established Medicare Certified, ACHC Accredited Home Health Agency; Reasonable patient case load; $72K/Annual.
Tired of someone else making your schedule? Tired of overwhelming patient case loads? Tired of hearing about work/life balance but never experiencing that balance? Now is your chance to make a change. After reading below YOU decide if you are ready for that change and call us for an interview. We hope you are ready.
The Company: The Aging True Home Health Agency is ACHC accredited and Medicare certified. We offer a holistic and comprehensive system of in-home senior care. Our mission is to ensure the continuity of care and coordination of services with our clients and their physicians. Aging True Home Health is part of Aging True Community Senior Services which is a NON-PROFIT organization enabling home based senior independence in Northeast Florida.
The Position: We are looking for a full time RN with 1 year of home health experience but willing to train an experienced Clinical RN. Must have an active Florida RN license and an active CPR certification (American Heart Association preferred. Online renewals not accepted)
- Benefit Package includes health insurance, vision, dental, vacation and sick days and more
- Continuing Education Requirements
- Full Time RN’s are off and paid for: New Years Day, MLK Day, President’s Day, Good Friday, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving and Christmas.
The Location: 4250 Lakeside Drive, Jacksonville FL 32210
- Not in an industrial park or a high traffic area with no parking
- Office open 830am-500pm Monday-Friday
- Easy to find, breeze to park
Why should you apply?
- Why did you become an RN? If it was to assist patients with reaching their health care goals then you should apply TODAY!
- Flexible Schedule
- Top pay and Tuition Reimbursement Program
- ACHC Accredited
Are you ready for that change? Call me today at 904-807-1264 and we can talk more about this position or email your resume to email@example.com with a return phone number and I will call you to discuss the position.