Home Health Nurse LPN
Come join the Aging True family!
Please don’t wait to submit your resume for review.
About Aging True:
Aging True provides a wide variety of important services to seniors and disabled adults in our community. Aging True is located in Jacksonville, FL.
We are looking for qualified Licensed Practical Nurses to join our Home Health Department.
1 Year Home Health experience preferred. Availability to work in Clay County is a plus.
The Licensed Practical Nurse will be instrumental in providing skilled nursing care to patients in their homes under the supervision of a Registered Nurse. This position will adhere to the plan of care and the physicians orders. This individual will interact with other agency staff, patients, caregivers, and service providers throughout the community.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing with a valid LPN license in the state of Florida.
- Must have current CPR, health certificate/physical examination and TB testing results.
- Must be willing to use personal vehicle for organizational travel, and have a valid driver’s license and proof of automobile insurance.
- Must possess strong written and oral communication skills and be proficient with a computer and email.
- Must successfully complete a Level II criminal background and drug screening.
- ·Knowledge of OASIS documentation preferred
General responsibilities of the Licensed Practical Nurse include:
- Provides skilled nursing care within the nursing scope of practice, the standard of care and as ordered on the plan of care and in compliance with physician orders
- Documents skilled care and services provided compliance with federal and state laws and regulations, and Agency polices and procedures
- Participates in the case conferences to discuss multidisciplinary team responsibility, patient progress and plan for continued care.
- Communicates with all members of the health care team including physicians in a timely manner.
- Notifies the physician and the RN/Director of Nursing of any changes in the patient’s condition and the need to modify the plan of care.
- Attends Agency meetings and in services programs as required.
- Maintains confidentiality of patient and Agency information at all times.
Anyone interested in this full time position is encouraged to apply by submitting your resume via email to email@example.com with the Subject Line “HH LPN”.