This position serves as the Maintenance Person for the Clay County Senior Centers providing Maintenance and Cleaning Services as well as any additional building needs.
- High School Diploma
- Maintenance, General Repair and cleaning skills.
- Excellent Customer Service Skills.
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written.
- Must submit to a Level II background and drug screening.
- Performs building maintenance, repairs and cleaning.
- Travels to Senior Centers for supply distribution, paperwork pickup and additional necessary help.
- Completes various Maintenance and general help tasks.
- Performs general repairs that do not require a specialized technician. Examples may include repairing drywall, painting, and repairing doors and other building fixtures.
- Performs routine maintenance on building systems.
- Cleans and assists with upkeep of the facilities.
- Orders supplies and materials needed for repairs and maintenance.
- Garden/yard upkeep by mowing lawns, collecting trash, etc.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
- Attends meeting and training as required.
- Completes other projects as assigned.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Working Conditions/Physical Requirements:
- Business hours are Monday through Friday 9:00am through 3:00pm with some variance.
- Due to circumstances that may arise, overtime may be required at times.
- Comfortable operating a utility van to drive to the different Senior Centers and Corporate Office.
- Prolonged periods standing and walking.
- Must be physically able to climb ladders, bend, or crawl into awkward spaces.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds at a time.
- Will receive pre-service and orientation training on operational aspects of Aging True.
- Will Will receive in-service training annually as required by position.
Anyone interested in this position is encouraged to apply by emailing your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the Subject Line of “Maintenance Worker June 2021”