This full time position will be directly responsible for effectively communicating with external agencies and constituencies to process all incoming meal orders and delivery documentation for the Aging True Nutrition Programs Department. This is a full time position Monday-Friday 830am-5pm with a pay rate of $13.75/hour.
- Associates Degree in a related field preferred
- Must accurately type at least 40 words per minute
- Proficient in computer programs, including Microsoft office (especially EXCEL and OUTLOOK), and ability to quickly learn required software, including SERVtracker and CIRTS.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to demonstrate effective customer service and problem solving ability
- Attention to detail a must, be able to prioritize tasks and work within deadlines
- Detail documentation and complete notes of client conversations and follow up.
- Maintain records, route books and reports pertaining to delivery for audit purposes.
- Must be organized, team oriented, self starter and have the ability to multi-task
- Must submit to Level II background screening and drug screen
- 100% accuracy in data entry and order processing for Meals on Wheels Orders
- Complete Daily Meal Count and develop route books for daily routes, sync mobile delivery application to push and pull delivery details
- Verify delivery and maintain route book files and records appropriate to funding sources
- Provide customer service to incoming client calls or emails and assist with client nutritional needs or direct the call to the appropriate department.
- Coordinate the needs of clients on delivery routes with the Driver Manager
- Handle client complaints with documentation when possible.
- Assist Program Director with daily, monthly and quarterly reports to program funding agencies.
- Assist drivers with contacting the homes of clients, and coordinate safety checks as needed, complete documentation as needed.
- Monitor mobile meals dashboard and complete follow up on any issues.
- Make contact via phone with volunteer sites on a routine basis.
- Act as liaison with other social service case managers/agencies and hospitals for services needed/authorized
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist Program Director with overall program operations.
- Provide outreach, nutrition education and public education to callers as necessary, to make eligible individuals aware of their own needs and services available.
- Coordinate site visits with volunteer sites, hospitals and private pay entities to update training and identify needs
- Make evaluations on referrals, assisting callers with eligibility per appropriate program
- Provide information and referral on clients needing additional social services
- Provide outreach, nutrition education and public education as necessary, to make eligible individuals aware of their own needs and services available.
- Educate clients regarding client contribution opportunity
Measurable Evaluation of Performance:
- Completes all required pre-service & at least 4 hours of in-service training annually
- Demonstrate safety, courtesy, and professionalism in all aspects of your job
- Contacts with volunteer sites will be documented and kept on a log
- Meets established deadlines for the completion of all documentation, including:, route books, verification of delivery, weekly, monthly reports, incident reports, vehicle logs and leave requests.
- Achieve tardiness and attendance standard established by the organization.
Working Conditions/Physical Requirements:
- Business hours are Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Due to circumstances that may arise, overtime maybe required at times. In all cases, overtime must be pre-approved by your supervisor.
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position 75% of the time.
- Requires sitting at a computer for up to eight hours a day.
- The person in this position will occasionally (takes up to one-third of their time) to move about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc.
- Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machinery such as a calculator, copy machine, and computer printer.
- The person in this position frequently communicates with clients, authorizing agents and foundations that have inquiries or questions. Must be able to exchange accurate information in these situations exhibiting the highest level of customer service
Anyone interested in applying for this full time position is encouraged to submit their resume via Ziprecruiter or email it directly to email@example.com with the Subject Line “CSS Nutrition April 2021”