The Customer Relations Specialist is the central position through which all customer and constituencies inquires are coordinated. This position interacts with all other departments continuously to provide service solutions. This position will report to the Director of Care Services and must have a thorough understanding of all essential operational elements of the organization. The representative will also receive, document, and resolve customer complaints. This position is a Full time position working Monday-Friday 830a-5p with an hourly rate of $16.00/hour.
- Customer service or help desk experience preferred.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Highly demonstrated sense of commitment to customer satisfaction
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally, both verbally and in writing.
- Must remain pleasant, patient, and friendly in communications with customers and staff.
- Strong decision-making and analytical abilities.
- Strong detail orientation and communication/listening skills.
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule and occasional overtime when needed
- Capable of working within team environments and across departmental lines
- Submit to DOEA background check and drug screening
- Essential Functions:
- Professionally handle incoming requests from customers and ensure that issues are resolved.
- Thoroughly and efficiently gather customer information, access, and fulfill customer needs
- Assess, evaluate and refer senior clients to applicable community-based programs and resources.
- Educate the customer where applicable to prevent the need for future negative contacts and document the interactions through contact tracking
- Provide quality services and support in a variety of areas including, but not limited to: operational programs, billing, and administration.
- Utilize electronic databases, including Share point, to track calls.
- Continuously evaluate and identify opportunities to drive process improvements that positively impact the customer’s experience.
- Responsible for compiling and generating Share point reports as they relate to customer service surveys.
- Other Duties and Responsibilities:
- Function as a back up to the receptionist when needed
- Process incoming mail and route appropriately
- Greet visitors who enter Aging True’s office building.
Measurable Evaluation of Performance:
- Manage all community referrals documented in Share point
- Complete all 701S Optional screenings on a monthly basis, billing time and documenting a narrative according to DOEA guidelines.
- Input information into Aging True’s customer service database.
- Document all complaints and referrals made.
- Address all clients and prospective clients professionally and courteously.
Working Conditions/Physical Requirements:
- Due to circumstances that may arise, overtime maybe required at times. In all cases, overtime must be pre-approved by your supervisor.
- Requires sitting at a computer for up to eight hours a day.
- The person in this position will occasionally move about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc.
- Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machinery such as a calculator, copy machine, and computer printer.
- Will receive pre-service training and orientation on Aging True operations
- Will attend in-service training as schedule permits.
Anyone interested in applying please submit your resume via Ziprecruiter or email it to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org with the Subject Line “CSR 10/2020”.