Nutrition Programs Grants Manager
This position will direct and supervise the efficient operation of the multiple Nutrition programs, serving eligible clients and supervising program staff. The core responsibilities of this position the Meals on Wheels Program, Cathedral Café Nutrition Program, Special Events Nutrition, and serves as the liaison to the community at large. This position will work closely with Nutrition Director and the Director of Operations on a full-time basis, will serve as part of the management team and will perform the duties outlined below.
- 4 year degree or experience
- Valid Florida Drivers License
- Supervisory experience
- Computer skills
- Successful completion of DOEA and DCF background checks and pre-employment drug screening.
- Plan, organize and direct daily Grant Expenditures of all Nutrition Programs.
- Ensure the compliance and appropriate expenditure of all Nutrition Contracts.
- Train, lead and guide personnel to insure that clients meet the eligibility requirements, and that accurate, confidential records are maintained on each individual as required by program and funding.
- Supervise Nutrition Programs staff. Authorize leave for and schedule work responsibilities to ensure high quality customer service to clients.
- Oversee completion of incident reports involving program areas.
- Act as a representative of the agency with all other agencies and the public-at-large.
- Make regular reports to the Nutrition Director and/or the Director of Operations and funders regarding progress of the assigned program.
- Complete accurate and timely submission of monthly, quarterly, and special reports as required by funders (DOEA, AAA, City of Jacksonville, etc.)
- Assist with grant development and program feasibility studies for Aging True.
- Assist with fund development activities for Nutrition Programs.
- Ensure accurate daily meal counts, daily meal delivery, prompt applicant assessments and client reassessments.
- Maintain high data integrity for Agency data management computer system, as well as, Department of Elder Affairs CIRTS data management system.
Working Conditions/Physical Requirements:
- Business hours are Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m.-5:30 p.m.
- Due to circumstances that may arise, additional hours maybe required at times.
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position 50% of the time.
- Requires sitting at a computer for up to eight hours a day.
- The person in this position will occasionally (takes up to one-third of their time) to move about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc.
- Constantly operates a computer other office productivity machinery such as a calculator, copy machine, and computer printer.
- The person in this position frequently communicates with clients who have inquiries or questions. Must be able to exchange accurate information in these situations.
Anyone with these skills that are interested in a challenging and highly rewarding work experience where every day provides an opportunity for growth is encouraged to submit a resume. Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the Subject Line “GRNTMGR0621” closing date July 7, 2021
AGING TRUE IS AN AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER
AGING TRUE IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
AGING TRUE IS A DRUG FREE WORKPLACE