Position entails the assisting of functionally impaired adults with the provision of home health care services. These services will include but are not limited to bathing, dressing, assist with ambulating, security, eating, household and homemaking supervision, meal prep (if necessary) errands and of self administered medications. This position’s assignments are based mostly in Clay County (Green Cove Springs, Middleburg, Orange Park, Keystone Heights and the surrounding areas). Ability to work throughout much of Clay County is preferred.
· Must have a valid Florida driver’s license, automobile insurance and reliable transportation.
· Must have access to a smart phone for communication and time management
· Must have a high school diploma minimum.
· Must be willing to use personal vehicle for organizational travel.
· Must have strong written and oral communication skills.
· Must have experience in home health care.
· Must submit to DOEA background checks and drug screening.
· Must have valid nursing assistant certification by State of Florida.
· Accepts assignments according to agency protocol
· Personal care tasks to include assisting persons with baths/showers, shampoo hair, nail and skin care, oral hygiene, toileting and eliminations; assistance with dressing, eating, safe transfer techniques and ambulation and normal range of motion and positioning
· Assistance with self administered medication
· Complete reports detailing services for billing, tracking and administrative purposes
· Attend pre-service and in-service training as required by position
· Reading and recording temperature, pulse and respiration
· Nutrition and fluid intake
· Basic infection control procedures
· Food preparation and homemaking as needed
· Submission of required documentation and reports as required
· Other duties as assigned by supervisor
· Complete the required weekly paperwork, on time and in a neat and legible manner
· Complete all required training, and successfully applies knowledge gained to work environments
· Home Maintenance Aides will be measured on their personal appearance and how they conduct themselves in the clients homes as well as in the community
· Ability to demonstrate courtesy, respect and politeness in interacting with our clients and company staff members
· Expected to follow safe work practices at all times, especially when providing services like (personal care, homemaking, respite/relief, and companionship)
· Maintain updated copies of their certifications, CPR cards, CEU’s, drivers insurance, driver’s license etc.
· For PRN positions, maintain a schedule up to at least 20 hours weekly
· Achieve tardiness and attendance standard established by the organization
· Report all client related issues to the office immediately
Working Conditions/Physical Requirements:
· Business hours are Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
· Due to circumstances that may arise, overtime maybe required at times. In all cases, overtime must be pre-approved by your supervisor.
· The person in this position frequently communicates with clients who have inquiries or questions. Must be able to exchange accurate information in these situations.
· Must be able to lift 25 to 50 pounds.
· Frequently in client home settings.
Anyone with these skills that is interested in a challenging and highly rewarding work experience where every day provides an opportunity for growth is encouraged to submit their resume to email@example.com with the subject line “Clay County CNA/HHA”
AGING TRUE IS AN AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER
AGING TRUE IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
AGING TRUE IS A DRUG FREE WORKPLACE