Details regarding the temporary assignment are as follows: This is a full time (Monday-Friday) temporary assignment with a pay rate of $30/hour. The assignment is expected to last approximately 90 days.
Ability to start immediately after pre-employment screenings are completed and experience with a home health program is preferred.
- Registered Nurse licensed to practice in the State.
- Graduate accredited school of nursing or therapy. BSN degree is preferred.
- Demonstrates excellent observation, verbal and written communication skills.
- Reviews case referrals.
- Reviews available patient information related to case, including disciplines required, to determine home care needs. Assigns appropriate clinicians to case.
- Reviews and evaluates each case by reviewing the services provided by clinicians, conferences, record review, discusses and verifies impressions, instructs and guides clinicians to promote more effective performance and delivery of quality home care services, and is available at all times during operating hours to assist clinicians as appropriate.
- Reviews patient’s clinical diagnosis, medications, procedures and appropriate utilization of ancillary disciplines.
Working Conditions/Physical Requirements:
- Business hours are Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m.- 5:00 p.m.
- The person in this position needs to occasionally move about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc.
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position 50% of the time. Requires sitting at a computer for up to 8 hours.
- The person in this position frequently communicates with clients who have inquiries or questions. Must be able to exchange accurate information in these situations.
Anyone with these skills that are interested in a challenging and highly rewarding work experience where every day provides an opportunity for growth is encouraged to submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “QA Registered Nurse 5/2019”.
Closing date is May 31st , 2019.
AGING TRUE IS AN AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER
AGING TRUE IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
AGING TRUE IS A DRUG-FREE WORKPLACE