Summary: This position assists program management and the case managers through the provision of administrative support activities. This is a full time position Monday-Friday 830a-5p with a pay rate of $15.00/hour.
- Requires a High School Diploma or GED
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft programs and computer and typing skills.
- Good communication skills, both oral and written.
- Requires valid Florida driver’s license and car insurance.
- Must submit to drug screening and AHCA Level II background screening.
- Assist case managers in arranging client services and client intake information.
- Send Service Purchase Orders (SPO’s) to providers for signature and monitor their return.
- Assist with input and maintenance of the data for local databases.
- File correspondence, make copies and fax information to assist the client in accessing services.
- Monitor client files for completeness and accuracy.
- Provide information and referral to all potential clients, caregivers and concerned family members of seniors (60 and older) residing in Duval County.
- Identify needs, coordinate services and assist CM in communicating with clients
- Terminate client services and/or files (non-billable activity)
- Breakdown terminated files (non-billable activity)
- Assist with the completion of case management billing
- Assist with the implementation of care plans
- Perform follow-up contacts caregivers
- Oversee quality of provider services with a Quality Assurance Survey
- Deliver supplies and equipment to the clients as needed
- Assist with accessing medical and other appointments;
- Assist the client or caregiver in compiling information and completing applications for other services and public assistance such as Managed Long Term Care (MLTC)
- Reconcile and voucher activities
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
- Relieve receptionist with appropriate training.
- Attends meetings and trainings as required.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Working Conditions/Physical Requirements:
- Business hours are Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Due to circumstances that may arise, overtime may be required at times. In all cases, overtime must be pre-approved by your supervisor.
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position 50% of the time. Requires sitting at a computer for up to eight hours a day.
- The person in this position needs to occasionally move about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc.
- Occasionally moves files in the building in a wheeled cart weighing 50 pounds.
- The person in this position frequently communicates with case managers who have inquiries or questions. Must be able to exchange accurate information in these situations.
Anyone with these skills that is interested in a challenging and highly rewarding work experience where every day provides an opportunity for growth is encouraged to submit a resume. Please send your resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the Subject Line “Case Aide 10/2020”.
Closing date November 9, 2020
AGING TRUE IS AN AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER
AGING TRUE IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
AGING TRUE IS A DRUG FREE WORKPLACE