Position: Adult Day Care Program LPN
Supervisor: Director of Adult Day Care Health Centers
Employment Status: Full-time
The Adult Day Care Health Center Program Supervisor (LPN) is responsible for overseeing all aspects of the Green Cove Springs ADHC facility’s day to day operations. This is a full time position with a pay rate of $19.50 per hour.
- Currently licensed as a Licensed Practical Nurse in the State of Florida.
- Current CPR Card through American Heart Association or American Red Cross
- Must have an diploma from an Accredited Nursing Program
- Must submit to DOEA/AHCA background checks and drug screening.
- Must have strong written and oral communication skills.
- Must be willing to use personal vehicle for organizational travel.
- Oversees all aspects of the Green Cove Springs ADHC Facility’s day to day operations
- Supervises the assigned C.N.A and H.H.A at the Green Cove Springs facility.
- Maintains the daily and weekly census for the ADHC client attendance.
- Maintain all client charts as required by the State or Veterans Administration’s guidelines.
- Maintains all paperwork for the Green Cove Springs facility including, but not limited to, initial intake assessments, admission packets, 3008 forms, DRN statuses, and emergency contact information for both clients and staff.
- Administers all medications and treatments according to MARs.
- Maintains and updates the Medication Administration Records (MAR) for each client.
- Creates and maintains monthly Activity Calendars
- Creates and maintains monthly Meal and Snack Calendars for distribution to families.
- Provide personal care assistance for clients at the ADHC to help with maintaining clean and proper hygiene throughout the day.
- Oversees the implementation and upkeep for the Activities of Daily Living (ADL) Tracking Sheets.
- Utilizes good judgment and decision-making skills in the delivery of patient care.
- Incorporates knowledge, theory, and clinical proficiency in the delivery of patient care.
- Communicates effectively with patients, family and health care providers.
- Accepts responsibility for self-learning to maintain professional knowledge and skills
- Makes economical use of time and materials.
- Performs other nursing related duties as requested.
- Business hours are Monday through Friday, 8am-4pm
- Due to circumstances that may arise, overtime maybe required at times.
- Meet training requirements per State of Florida, Medicare and Agency protocol
Full Time Benefits Include:
-Accrue 10 Paid Vacation Days Per Year
-9 Paid Holidays
-Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance Options with Major Carriers
-401 (k) Option
-Tuition Reimbursement Program
Anyone with these skills that is interested in a challenging and highly rewarding work experience where every day provides an opportunity for growth is encouraged to submit a resume to email@example.com with the Subject Line “LPN Program Supervisor”.
AGING TRUE IS AN AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER
AGING TRUE IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
AGING TRUE IS A DRUG FREE WORKPLACE