The Senior Center Supervisor is responsible for the overall daily operations and services of the Aging True Senior Centers. The Senior Center Supervisor will ensure compliance within site locations, including but not limited to, conducting all participant assessments, completion of monthly Center billing and supervision for Center staff and volunteers.
The pay rate for this Full-Time, nonexempt position is $13.00 per hour. This position will be working out of our Middleburg Senior Center.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- High School diploma required
- Able to follow written and verbal instructions.
- Demonstrate effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products (i.e. Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher).
- Valid state driver’s license and current automobile insurance.
- Valid TB test results and CPR card.
- Must successfully pass a level II criminal background and drug screen.
- Must be detail orientated and possess excellent organizational skills.
- ServSafe Certification preferred.
- Knowledge of CIRTS, ServTracker, Raiser’s Edge and other industry software systems is preferred.
- Previous Dementia and Alzheimer related training preferred.
- At least three years of experience working in Senior Services preferred.
- Supervises all aspects of the Senior Center on a daily basis.
- Conduct all required participant screening and assessments.
- Complete all monthly required DOEA billing by stated deadlines.
- Accurate data entry of meal logs, attendance, and daily center activities into appropriate databases (i.e. ServTracker, CIRTS).
- Ensure Center maintains appropriate health standards when serving meals according to the Florida Dept. of Health and DOEA regulations.
- Supervises all Senior Center staff and volunteers at assigned Center location.
- Recruits, trains, and coordinate volunteers and volunteer activities at assigned Center location. This includes but is not limited to ensuring volunteer logs are completed and volunteer hours are logged in Raiser’s Edge.
- Oversees the completion of daily meal site documentation to verify and ensure food safety.
- Ensures that Senior Center is properly supplied and maintained.
- Report immediately, and document any incidents at the Center site within 24 hours of occurrence.
- Develop and maintain monthly Center activities calendar.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Measurable Evaluation of Performance:
- Meet stated Center enrollment units (may vary by Center location).
- Maintain 701C participant assessments up to date by 100% each month.
- Submit monthly Center activities calendar by the 15th of each month for the following month.
- Increase Center revenues by accurately and timely completion of monthly billing reports (The third of every month).
Working Conditions/Physical Requirements:
- Business hours are Monday through Friday, 7:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. with a 30 minute lunch
- Must be willing to use personal vehicle for business travel throughout the Northeast Florida area.
- The person in this position will move about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc.
- The person in this position frequently communicates with staff and clients who have inquiries or questions. Must be able to exchange accurate information in these situations.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds.
Anyone with these skills that is interested in a challenging and highly rewarding work experience where every day provides an opportunity for growth is encouraged to submit a resume to email@example.com and reference in the title of the email, Job Title: Senior Center Supervisor 2/2020.
AGING TRUE IS AN AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER
AGING TRUE IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
AGING TRUE IS A DRUG FREE WORKPLACE