About Aging True:
Aging True provides a wide variety of important services to seniors and disabled adults in both Duval and Clay Counties. We are looking for qualified Nurses to join our Home Health Department.
Summary: We are looking for both PRN RN’s and LPN’s to join our Home Health Department. Our RN’s will be instrumental in planning, coordinating and documenting care for patients in compliance with applicable laws, regulations and standards. These individuals will interact with other agency staff, patients, caregivers, and service providers throughout the community.
- Currently licensed as a Registered Nurse or Licensed Practical Nurse in the State of Florida.
- RN’s must have an A.S. or B.S. degree from an accredited college or university.
- Must have minimum 1 year experience in home health care
- Must submit to DOEA/AHCA background checks and drug screening.
- Must have strong written and oral communication skills.
- Must be willing to use personal vehicle for organizational travel.
- Skilled in patient care including wound care, phlebotomy and IVs.
- OASIS trained.
- Familiar with Kinnser is a plus
- Must have a valid CPR Card from an accredited institution
- Utilizes the nursing process in developing and implementing an individualized plan of care.
- Performs case management of skilled services provided to home bound patients.
- Has knowledge of and follows the policies/procedures of Aging True Home Health.
- Utilizes good judgment and decision-making skills in the delivery of patient care.
- Incorporates knowledge, theory, and clinical proficiency in the delivery of patient care.
- RN’s manages patient care through the assignment and supervision of nursing personnel.
- Communicates effectively with patients, family and health care providers.
- Implements patient and family
- Participates in the Quality Assurance program.
- Facilitates overall unit goals through effective participation as a member of the nursing team.
- Accepts responsibility for self-learning to maintain professional knowledge and skills, and informs Aging True Home Health of all newly acquired skills/trainings
- Makes economical use of time and materials.
- Assures maintenance of a clean, orderly and safe environment.
- Performs other nursing related duties as requested.
Anyone with these skills who is interested in a challenging and highly rewarding work experience where every day provides an opportunity for growth, is encouraged to submit their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the Subject Line “RN/LPN”.